quinta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2011

Day One - Childhood

29th May, 1917-Massachusetts was the day when my story began. I was the second son of a family with nine kids. I spent most of my chilhood in my native town. I used to play all kinds of sports such as swimming and sailing with my parents: John who was an important ambassador in U.K and a bussinessman in Boston, and my mother Rose; but specially with my three brothers and my five sisters.

I also have to refer that my dad was a really hardworking and strict man, because he wanted that all his kids could have a great future and an education with lots of discipline. And now, imagine me I was the second oldest so I had lots of responsability and I had to follow all the steps of my older brother, I had to do everything he did... I had to be his shadow, and he was always beating on me.

And just a last curiosity: When I was young I suffered all kinds of diseases from chicken pox, measles and even scarlet fever. And so, I spent all the time in bed. Until one day, that my family decided to start joking  with me. They said that if a mosquito would try to bite me, I would simply die.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário