quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011

At university again

My graduation at Harvard's university in 1940. What a day! One of the most happiest in my life.
As you may think I wasn't a brilliant student I was normal. I like to practice lots of sports such as golf, basketball, tennis, football, etc. Before I go to Harvard's university I've studied in Choate. I wish the same luck to all the students and especially to group 4 of english class. I hope they will go to a good university and take a great course as well!

2 comentários:

  1. Thanks Mr. Kennedy. I wish I could go to a good university and take the course that I always wanted. It's a pitty that the situation for students is so difficult. I hope that we will get over this situation as sooner as possible..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Mr. J. F. Kennedy. I hope that I will have the chance to take the course that I want. And as Paula said I also hope that this difficult situation for the students get an end.

    ResponderEliminar