terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

Woman´s Day - Celebrate it with me :)


On 8th March we celebrate Woman´s Day, and so I am going to talk about my wife Jackie Kennedy. She liked to practice horse riding, reading, poetry, and especially she was an expert in fashion and decoration.
In the 60´s, she became an activist, a modern woman and an icon to the world. She knew how to impress and how to dress.
Everybody loved her and all women wanted to be like her.
This picture describes Jackie as woman and what she thought about them (Women).
She dreamt that one day, all of them would become independent of men, revolutionaries and not this: “What is sad for women of my generation is that they weren't supposed to work if they had families. What were they going to do when the children are grown - watch the raindrops coming down the window pane?”
So, here  I present you some pictures of her.
SHE WAS:


                                                                    
Mother

Wife

First Lady

And Woman, of course!

1 comentário:

  1. You had a beautiful wife! And I'm sure she was a great woman too! :)

    ResponderEliminar