terça-feira, 22 de março de 2011

Profiles in Courage: a revelation in the American literature



 
 
Today I will speak of another talent I have besides politics: writing.
In the beginning I wasn´t very excited to write a book, but then my wife and my family convinced me to do it. This was a totally surprise to me because I wasn´t expecting much success. I would say that “Profiles in Courage” is like a flower because it seems something that it won´t flourish and then creates a wonderful, beautiful and fantastic work. So if you are interested in it (and I take the opportunity to do some advertising...) buy or read my book because it will bring you an advantage: you will become more clever in political terms. Trust on me!

2 comentários:

  1. Writing a book is the best way to leave our legacy alive rihgt? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, it is my friend. Write is the easy way to express us and to keep our ideas alive.

    ResponderEliminar