sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2011

FRIENDSHIP connects people :)

                                            Me and my best friend Lem Billings


                                              The three brothers: Robert, Ted and Me

                                   Martin Luther King was also a friend of mine
                                  and we fought for the same cause: civil rights

I identify myself a lot with these people because they supported me throughout my life, having been present at my best and worst moments. One such example is my best friend, Lem was the decorator of my house and he was gay. I especially respect him for that, not being afraid to take risks and to assume in society.
Second, comes my brothers, we seem to be the three little pigs who never large and always go together. Interestingly, all of us follow the path of politics, but only I've become president:)
And last, but equally or more important than the others appears Martin. He was a great human being as a father, husband and man. He touched people with his words and encouraged them to act. If the world is currently less racially prejudiced him what we owe. Thank you all, I will never forget you.
P.S  I tried to get photos of us both Martin, but almost all you show up with my brothers. Too bad, huh?

4 comentários:

  1. Friendship is realy one of the best things that we have. Our friends support us in every moments, they help us when we most need. They are really important :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s good to know that you are surrounded by friends who love you and who admire you. Friendship is one of the reasons that makes us happy everyday and we should share it with all those who deserve it.
    You are a very lucky guy!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
    - Anais Nin

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes I´m your best friend and you are my best friend...I always like your options. You are the one that never judged people for the color of the skin , and you know how important is that for me.

    ResponderEliminar